Combine first six ingredients; stir well. Heat oil in a large skillet and stir-fry chicken until brown and done, about 5 minutes. Remove. Add green onions, peppers and pineapple to the skillet; heat through. Pour in sauce and stir until thickened. Return chicken to skillet heat through serve with rice.
- 1/2 cup "Spicy sweet chili sauce with pineapple"
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon corn-starch
- 2 tablespoons oil, preferably sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 6 large green onions, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pepper strips
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple in juice